From the Founder
Awakening the Voice of Truth understands that fellowship is essential to spiritual and congregational growth. It is through Christian fellowship that we will influence those in our communities and make ourselves available to create a mutual bond with others through Christ.
Fellowship is maintained by congregations under the influence of God’s word and the voice of truth. Christian leaders serve others by creating an influence that helps spread the teachings of Christ.
Awakening the Voice of Truth was founded to bring resources for sharing the Word of God to congregations, ministers, pastors and faith leaders of all backgrounds.
From podcasts to videos, downloadable speaker notes and live events, ATVOT’s goal is to create Bible based seminars, outlines and conversations to help our communities grow in Faith and develop tomorrow’s congregation. We understand the dynamic, shifting influence the world can have on young adults and new families, alike. We hope to provide content that is both relevant and meaningful, yet remains truthful to the word of God.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe that the entire Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God: the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and was true Man and is true God.
4. We believe that in this age, God manifests Himself through the Holy Spirit who is a distinct personality, eternally co-existent with the Father and the Son, whose basic task is to convict sinners, regenerate those who believe, and empower believers to live Godly lives and in every way glorify the Father and the Son through His indwelling presence.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death, which was eternal separation from God and is upon all men.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood.
7. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was resurrected in body, ascended into Heaven, presently lives there for us as High Priest and Advocate, and that His personal, physical return to earth is imminent.
8. We believe that there will be a bodily resurrection of both the just and the unjust, the just to the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the unjust to the everlasting conscious suffering of the lost.